Position: Head Greenkeeper
Location: Cruit Island Golf Club
About Us: Cruit Island Golf Club, established in 1986, is a nine-hole links golf course situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
An opportunity has arisen within our team as we seek a Head Greenkeeper for our golf course. The club requires a highly motivated and experienced individual who can be the driving force behind maintaining and improving the condition of our golf course.
Knowledge and Experience:
- We require 2/3 years of experience at either Superintendent or assistant Superintendent level.
- Our Greenkeeper will require spraying certificates or an equivalent Fetac qualification.
- Proven ability to be able to draft and track annual budgets.
- An understanding of the scope of the role and how this applies to both the motivation of their team and communication with the golf club.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety, machinery and irrigation.
- Links experience preferable.
- A highly motivated, passionate individual with a keen eye for detail, presentation and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- A high degree of flexibility and willing to go the extra mile if required.
- Salary will be based on the applicants experience and will be discussed when the applicants are short listed.
- Job Type: Full-Time position
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants should send a covering letter and C.V. to Hon. Secretary Alan Gillespie on his email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: 15th August 2022.